£36500 Basic Salary + Overtime + 23 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Company Pension + Life Assurance + Monday to Friday 10pm to 6am
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing food manufacturer, who invest heavily in their staff. The company are renowned for enabling ongoing professional development, and provide ongoing stability with a generous remuneration and benefits package.
The successful candidate will be a mechanically bias maintenance engineer, with experience working in an FMCG or food manufacturing background. Candidates must have experience working on hydraulics, pneumatics, gears, bearings, and conveyors. The role is 20% electrical, and candidates should have experience of 3 phase, single phase, and motors. Candidates must hold a formal apprenticeship with a manufacturer, and should have experience of strip down and rebuild on mechanical machinery.
The company are an industry leading food manufacturer, who provide products to high-street chains; they are recruiting due to their rapid expansion and overwhelming demand for their products; they offer a generous benefits package and ongoing stability.
* 80% Mechanical 20% Electrical
* 70% Reactive 30% PPM
* Strip down and rebuild of production machinery
* Project-based improvement work
* Mechanically biased with experience working in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment
* Experience working on hydraulics, pneumatics, gears, bearing, conveyors, and strip down and rebuild
* Able to work on 3 phase, single phase, and motors
* Hold a formal apprenticeship attained within manufacturing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77803661