Java Developer - JMS RESTful Real-time
Java Developer London to £55k
Java Developer / Java Software Engineer (Spring JMS RESTful Real-time Multi-threading FIX Agile). FTSE trading company is seeking a highly skilled Java Developer to design and develop distributed exchange systems and trading platforms. You’ll be joining a friendly and collaborative Agile development team using short iterations with frequent releases.
This Java Developer / Java Software Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to learn and improve your skillset whilst working for an innovative technology driven finance company. Stylish City based offices with a software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Strong core Java development experience including multi-threading
- Good knowledge of Spring, JMS, RESTful
- PL/SQL skills
- Experience with real-time programming / real-time data distribution
- Advocate of Agile methodologies
- Collaborative, keen to learn and share knowledge
- Desirable: JSP, JSTL, Low Latency Messaging, FIX, Java testing tools (Cucumber, Cargo, Mockito), Continuous Delivery
As a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and 12% flexible benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Java Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77730736