One of the largest corporate organisations in the UK are looking for a Credit Professional.
Hays is supporting FTSE 100 organisation in its expansion of its Credit and Finance teams. With over 80,000 employees across the UK, this organisation is looking to expand its facilities and the services it offers.
Your new role
Being part of an award winning Credit function, you will be responsible for your own business unit and ledger, maintaining an effective and professional credit control system for the company minimising risk whilst ensuring the client relations are preserved.
- Keeping ontop of invoices, contacting clients before payment is due.
- Responsible for ensuring that all outstanding balances are collected within the agreed payment terms.
- Deal with client queries in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the billings and cash allocation teams to make sure all details are correct and any queries or unallocated cash is resolved.
- Meet KPIs set out by your Credit Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good time Management
- 2+ years Credit experience
- CICM student is preferred
What you'll get in return
- 23 days annual leave plus the bank holidays
- Competitive salary and pension
- Free Parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77767866