Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
One of the largest manufacturing companies in the UK are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team at their state-of-the-art site in Northamptonshire. The maintenance engineer will be joining a company that are not only market leaders, but are also looking to improve the efficiencies in the factory and get to a world-class manufacturing standard. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from a personally tailored training programme and plenty of progression opportunities.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience as a maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Mechanical skills: pneumatics, gearboxes, belts
- Electrical skills: PLC’s, motors, invertors, relays
- Come from a manufacturing industrial background
- Familiarity with industrial machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Brilliant progression opportunities beyond a Maintenance Engineer.
- Industry leading training programme
- Working for a company known for their staff retention
Commutable: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Bedford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77797151