Software Developer C / C++ Golang Technologist
Software Developer / Senior C++ Software Engineer (C/C++ Linux Golang Multi-threading Concurrency). Innovative, award winning technology-to-technology start-up is seeking a highly skilled Software Developer with low level C / C++ and Linux to help create cutting edge software based storage systems.
You’ll be joining a small, focussed team of technologists working on complex and interesting real-word issues utilising C / C++, Linux, pthreads and locking primitives extensively. The systems are built on Docker and also incorporate Open Source technologies such as Go / Golang, Kubernetes, distributed key value stores and message bus.
This Software Developer / Senior C++ Software Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a well funded start-up that is founded by successful technology entrepreneurs who remain hands-on with the code; they partner with the Linux Foundation and Cloud Native Computing Foundation and promote open and agile ways of working in a collaborative team environment.
- Passionate technologist, keen to innovate, learn and share knowledge with others
- Advanced C / C++ development skills (please not this not an embedded C position)
- Strong knowledge of low level Linux with experience of pthreads and locking
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Keen to attend industry events / meet-ups and interact with users
- Interest in Open Source technologies and keen to work with Go / Golang going forward
- Excellent communication skills
As a Software Developer / Senior C++ Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus stock options.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this Software Developer / Senior C++ Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77800583