Senior Embedded Software Engineer (One of the top Cambridge Companies)
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Internationally renowned company specialising in developing and outsourcing a range of desirable products requires as Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their team working on medical devices. The company is a world-class supplier of innovative product development with a proven record of delivering excellent services to both large and small companies.
The role offers diverse and dynamic opportunity for potential candidates as Senior Embedded Software Engineers will be regularly working on a number of different projects simultaneously and be able to use their skills broadly without being confined to one particular product.
Ideal candidates for the role of a Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be a highly skilled individual with expert knowledge in real-time embedded software who is motivated by challenging work.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer skills required:
• Excellent knowledge of C or C++
• Experience with real time embedded software on bare metal or RTOS
• Knowledge of interfacing microcontrollers with various sensors and actuators
• Experience in safety critical or high integrity environments (e.g. defence or medical)
• Programming experience in Linux, Android, Windows or iOS
• Experience with other programming/scripting languages
Software Engineers are entitled to 25 days annual holiday, a bonus scheme, flexible working hours, free lunches, private medical insurance, a pension scheme and free a life assurance plan
Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Key Skills: C/C++, Embedded Bare Metal, RTOS
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77800022