CNC Miller & Programmer
CNC Miller Setter Programmer
Our chosen business partner is a leading manufacturer of precision engineered components for the process industries. Due to increased demand they have both miller and turner positions available across various shifts.
The Skilled CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator is a very important role, reporting directly to the Machining Supervisor and Manufacturing Engineering Manager. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to make this position their own and develop it.
* Ensuring that Health & Safety and Environmental standards are complied with
* Assisting with managing work load,
* Ensuring the area is clean and tidy and free from hazards,
* Developing staff and training,
* Delegating adhoc tasks as and when they arise,
* Lean and 6S knowledge,
* Plus the below,
* Assisting with more complicated parts,
* Fault finding and problem solving,
* Assisting the Supervisor with staff training and development,
* This position will be based on CNC Machines setting up, programming and operating those machines to manufacture parts,
* Within tight tolerance,
* Excellent surface finish,
* High quality as per drawing specs for the Oil and Gas industry,
* Inspecting of own work,
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
* Apprentice Trained/Time Served Engineer,
* Experience in working in a technical/specification driven environment,
* Experience on programming FANUC controls or similar,
* Worked in the oil and gas industry previously,
* Experience with cutting material such as exotic alloys.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.