Remedy 91 Technical Developer
Remedy 9.1 Technical Developer
Based: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
This is a 6 month contract to start as soon as possible with a view to renew if the demand is still there.
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Developer to work in their Hertfordshire-based team.
To effectively support Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Level Management, Knowledge Management, Transactional Feedback and Reporting, a planned upgrade of the existing Remedy Support platform is currently underway (to version 9.1). This will see our client implement a simplified, out of box solution for Incident/Problem Management (inc. associated foundational modules) providing the necessary functionality to enable better user experiences, and meet the current business drivers including mobile support to support better business outcomes.
This technical role will work with the Project Team to create the develop against the agreed architectural design for the Remedy 9.1 foundational platform, ITSM customisation and Integration including technical documentation to support the upgrade. The role will ensure all user requirements are met and developed appropriately utilising best practice approaches to IT Service Management as well as BMC Remedy development principles to develop the required solution.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
* Training courses/certifications in BMC Remedy ARS and ITSM
* Knowledge of partner products integrated with the Remedy ITSM applications
* Strong understanding of Remedy ITSM's underlying database structure, including data model, code customisation, and integration
* Proficient in design and development of Remedy APIs (Java based)
* Strong database skills
* Ability to solve the problems related to Incident/Problem processes or environment
* ITIL® awareness / Foundation certificate
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Experience participating in large enterprise deployment and implementation of BMC Remedy
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247254
Key Words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Developer, BMC Remedy, ARS, ITSM, Database, Data Modelling, Code Customisation, Java, Incident Management, Problem Resolution, ITIL, Communication Skills, Implementation, Deployment, Contract, Hertfordshire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77804925