SQL Systems Analyst
IT Systems Analyst - SQL
£27k-35k - depending on level of experience
A wonderful career opportunity in an extremely picturesque part of the North Wales Contryside for a talented Systems Analyst with experience in MS Dynamics AX2009 or MS SQL, working for this impressive high tech company who continue to grow!
Working in a small applications team you will provide general business systems support of their Enterprise Systems - MS Dynamics AX2009 and PTC Windchill. This Systems Analyst position offers you the opportunity to develop analysis and design skills in a challenging and ever growing business environment.
IT Systems Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- Providing user support for Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 (ERP) system and the PTC Windchill PDM Link systems.
- Consolidating and optimising the functionality of both the AX and PDM Link system across the site and delivering measured improvements for the business
- Responsibility for writing requirement specifications, developing and implementing processes/procedures necessary to optimise internal business systems
IT Systems Analyst - Skills and Experience required :
- IT Analyst experience with a good knwoledge of Microsoft SQL or Dynamics
- Experience of ERP / MRP applications
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle and modern analysis / development technologies
- A good understanding of development methodologies
- Customer focus and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
- IT Degree (desirable)
- High self-motivation and the ability to deliver a high level of customer support
A wonderful career opportunity, so if you are a talented Systems Analyst - apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77798835