We are on the hunt for a .NET Developer with a passion for technology and customer experience. Our objective is to build the best travel websites in the world, with each visitor receiving a truly personalised experience. The successful candidate will be committed to ongoing learning, technical excellence and generating an excellent customer experience.
This role will be responsible for the constant improvement of our web sites and online marketing technology. Working with both external and internal developers, you will help develop our websites to be the best in the travel business. Tasks will include management and development of the websites, integration with external technologies and optimisation of all online systems.
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Proven experience integrating with other systems
- Good knowledge of Umbraco
- Excellent knowledge of database management and optimisation
- Knowledge of source control
- Excellent knowledge of security and accessibility compliance
- The ability to meet tight deadlines, manage own workload and work well under pressure
- Strong customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems
- Ability to continually learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a full time permanent role working the core hours of the business from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77795539