Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: up to £27,000, depending on experience and qualifications
Full-time role (flexible working arrangements available)
Our client is a disruptive, multi-award-winning business with a focus on spirit drinks. Alongside running a distribution agency and owning a portfolio of best-in-category spirit drinks, they operate the UK’s premier spirit drinks retail website, masterofmalt. Turnover in their most recent financial year was comfortably in excess of £30m and they’re growing aggressively year-on-year. They employ hundreds of professional and manual workers and operate from busy office and warehouse premises.
About the PPC Executive:
They’re looking for an inquisitive, analytical team player with an interest in drinks and a great work ethic to join their growing Digital Marketing team to manage paid Search, Shopping and Display activity. The ideal candidate will also have excellent attention to detail, good commercial awareness and a good sense of humour.
Your responsibilities as the PPC Executive will include:
- Discovering advertising opportunities via keyword research
- Managing keyword bids in order to find optimum spend
- Assisting with implementation of set strategies for achieving desired ROI, recommending tweaks where necessary to improve ROI
- Running regular reports on performance of product advertising campaigns across Search, Shopping and Display
- Assisting Digital Marketing Manager in social media and email campaigns
- Testing ad copy and ad extensions with a view to optimising ROI
Requirements of the PPC Executive:
Our client would like you to have had some experience in Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics, and also in implementing one or more of Search, Display and/or Shopping campaigns. Familiarity with the Google Suite of apps is also important. An AdWords qualification would be an advantage, along with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage time efficiently and to prioritise tasks.
The work of the team is important and taken seriously. They want you for your experience and your acumen, and you’ll be supported and resourced so that you can deliver.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the PPC Executive then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77757173