Contract Senior UX Designer- Retail/eCommerce
User Experience Designer | London | Contract | Fashion Retail
An opportunity for a User Experience Designer has become available with a well-known fashion retailer who is re-designing a range of their applications. As the the Senior UX Designer you will join a team of designers and developers responsible for the full user experience, design and creation of the new products. This is an opportunity to work with a leading team that are looking at new innovations within their market. This isn't just a redesign, it's new products, features and experiences for their users.
- You have experience working within E-Commerce/Retail environments
- You will have the relevant commercial experience and proven experience within the responsive and connected devices space
- You can show throughout your portfolio your processes, wire frames and mock ups of native apps and responsive websites
- You are used to working in agile environments producing rapid prototypes and testing your products
- You are a perfectionist and enjoy seeing your complex work delivered to the highest possible standard
- You will lead the user experience and are happy to push to ensure your ideas are produced to the best they can be
- You will have extensive research experience and be able to show relevant examples
- You want to be part of a fun fast paced team that constantly looking at new opportunities within the market
- 6 Month rolling
For further information on this unique opportunity please contact for full details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77801498