MI Analyst (HR)
Job Title: MI Analyst (HR)
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Our client is a highly successful national business with their Head Office in Central Bournemouth. Due to growth they are expanding their HR & Payroll team - this is a new position within the business.
Purpose of the role:
To analyse HR data across numerous sites through the UK and produce meaningful reports, identifying trends related to HR data, such as analysing attrition rates, absence rates and reasons for leaving the business. The role will also provide support to the internal HR and Payroll team in terms of cross checking payroll and manual calculations.
As Payroll & HR Data Administrator, you will be responsible for the production and delivery of quantitative management information (MI) data and reports, based on data that you will extract from various systems and manipulate using Excel, and support the accurate and timely running of the Company's monthly payroll and associated payroll activities. In addition As part of the HR Operations team, you will also assist with a range of other administrative activities and contribute to the overall provision of an effective HR/ Payroll service to the Company.
- Produce regular monthly MI reports, based on information held across various electronic systems including the payroll and HR systems. Reports will usually be presented using Excel; using graphical representation to summarise key data
- Design, develop and deliver ad-hoc MI reports as requested and propose MI reporting that would add value to the management team.
- Provide general support for all end to end payroll related activities including inputting data (manual or by electronic upload), check data, record keeping, reporting and filing
- Respond to queries from internal customers and liaise with colleagues across the business in order to gather payroll data.
- Check medical certificates and forms and determine entitlement to sick pay, process sick pay
- Calculate and make Statutory Maternity Pay and other statutory payments
- Carry out pension auto-enrolment activities including checking/ sending letters to employees
- Support the annual salary review and bonus schemes payroll processes
- Support monthly and year-end reconciliation activities related to PAYE, NI and gross pay
- To be successful in this role, you will be educated to GCSE level, or equivalent, including English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above.
- Experience of analysing and extracting data from electronic systems for reporting is an essential requirement
- An affinity for data and be able to identify trends within the data extracted
- Some experience of payroll related administration would be preferred but is not essential
- You will have a great eye for detail, be numerate, able to organise and prioritise your own workload meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Within this role, you will be proficient in using Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel at an intermediate level.
- You will have experience of using Excel to manipulate data and to present in graphical form and will have the vision to extract and produce MI that is not currently being collected.
- You will have a positive approach to customer service, be self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: ********************************-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959612961