Marketing & Communications Assistant - Pencoed, Bridgend
Marketing & Communications Assistant
Location: Pencoed, Bridgend
Working Hours: Full time
As an organisation 2buy2 works on behalf of our customers throughout the UK to secure financial savings on their day-to-day costs - enabling them to use that money where it matters most. Our highest priority is focusing on achieving savings, adding value and to provide excellent customer service to all our customers.
What 2buy2 wants from our Marketing and Communications Assistant:
To support our team in the development and delivery of a robust marketing strategy in line with the growth aspirations of the business. 2buy2?s Marketing and Communications Assistant will play a critical role in ensuring the successful delivery of 2buy2?s marketing strategy by acting as the primary facilitator between various 2buy2 departments, customers, suppliers and our outsourced marketing & PR partners.
The type of person we?re looking for:
Ideally degree qualified, you will also have around 2 years? experience within a marketing environment. As well as excellent attention for detail and project management skills you must also be able to work and thrive within a dynamic team environment that is innovative and progressive.
Your love for creativity should also be balanced with an analytical awareness that measures success to ensure the best use of resources.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate the production and delivery of marketing material in line with the marketing plan.
- Monitor and review the delivery and impact of marketing material and the performance of suppliers.
- Update our website with relevant marketing initiatives and/or produce suitable content for our web developer to post.
- Working closely with 2buy2?s PR partners manage our social media strategy and content.
- Undertake research into customer satisfaction (surveys, feedback forms etc.) and new or emerging markets.
- Coordinate and support delivery of 2buy2 customer events.
- Manage expenditure in line with relevant budget(s).
- Identify new marketing opportunities and produce proposals to support the growth of 2buy2.
- Manage the delivery of training events by our procurement department for external clients.
Other skills we?re looking for:
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent verbal & written presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand & utilise facts / market data to support written material.
- Ability to work in a high pressure hands-on environment.
- Willingness to learn and undertake relevant training.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office.
What we can offer you:
In addition to a competitive salary we are offering the opportunity to work for a company that is experiencing a period of exciting growth. You will also get:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 3 days paid mission leave per annum to support a charity of your choice
- Opportunities for further professional development
- On site gym and subsidised canteen
- Other benefits
Please apply online with your current CV and contact details today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959612239