Security Systems Service Engineer
Currently working with a progressive, and expanding, NACOSS Gold and BAFE FIRE Gold accredited Integrated Security and Fire Systems company concentrating exclusively on commercial applications. Our core services are:
- Access Control and Gate Automation
- Audio/Video Entry-phone
- IP Based Systems
- Fire Alarms
They are looking for a Security Engineer to join our friendly, motivated, and expanding team covering London and the Home Counties, as part of our service department.
Salary is dependent, and negotiable, upon experience but this will based on fixed PAYE salary, plus overtime, plus callout, plus pension scheme, plus company vehicle, phone, PDA and laptop. All specialist plant and equipment will be provided.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will have a thorough knowledge of all security reg’s, the ability to organise and run jobs autonomously where required and that they will be eager to progress within the company as it grows.
- Demonstrate good industry knowledge of all disciplines of Integrated Security Systems
- Demonstrate basic industry knowledge of all Fire Alarm Systems
- Technical sound regarding electrical principles
- Able to supervise other engineers as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of relevant British and European standards
- PC literate with at least a basic knowledge of network/IP environments
- A good communicator with clients and colleagues
- Eager to participate in on going training and to progress
- Happy working as part of a team that supports one another
- Self-motivated and willing to use initiative
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77795489