Property and Helpdesk Administrator
The Property and Helpdesk Administrator is responsible for logging and tracking property repair and maintenance issues and directing calls/emails to the Property team or outsourced Facilities Contractor.
You will be responsible for maintaining the provision of the Helpdesk function and for ensuring that all databases relating to repair and maintenance, Statutory Compliance and Lease information are accurate.
You will be required to follow up work requests to contractors ensuring attendance on site in accordance with agreed timescales and ensure the prompt processing of quoted works.
Main duties include:
- To operate and maintain a Helpdesk function for all property repair and maintenance issues, to accurately log actions and notify the contractors.
- Maintaining and updating databases relevant to the Groups Property Portfolio.
- Accurately recording and reviewing property data and identifying due dates as required.
- Management of relationships with key customers, suppliers and contractors relevant to the Property team
- Maintaining Property data and ensuring accuracy
- Maintaining an effective Helpdesk Function
- Effectively communicating with WYG offices
- Knowledge and Experience of day to day property management compliance and facilities issues
- Knowledge of Property Management systems, databases and Excel
- Understanding of Health and Safety issues
- The ability to communicate effectively and accurately interpret information
WYG is an award-winning professional services firm operating from more than 50 locations across the UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are driven by client service and underpinned by technical excellence. We help our clients create value, protect value, and manage risk. We are the partner of choice for organisations operating in complex or challenging environments.
We serve our clients through three interconnected business streams:
- WYG Advisory is a proactive management consultancy designed to help identify opportunities for our clients, support their decision-making processes and deliver effective programmes.
- WYG Consulting assembles specialist teams to offer high value services to the markets in which we operate.
- WYG International Development works to optimise the value and impact of donor funded projects in collaboration with our partners and other stakeholders. It aims to improve socio-economic stability, enhance infrastructure and unlock the potential for sustainable development.
WYG PLC?s shares are traded on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange.
In return for your dedication, you?ll enjoy a quality total remuneration package, including contributory pension and flexible working options. Pick and choose your perfect blend from advantages including childcare, additional holiday and travel insurance. You?ll also benefit from a tailored package or professional training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959612867