Product Designer / Junior Product Manager
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (part of the Brewster Pratap Group) are working with a Doncaster based manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Product Designer. The purpose of this role is to support the Underfloor Heating Product Manager in product development and launch, whilst also dealing with the day to day product related tasks. This role is a perfect first step for someone into product management.
- Supporting the management of the Underfloor Heating product range, driving revenue and profitability.
- Take the lead in product innovation and development, taking into account future technology / developments, competitor activity and the changing requirements of regulation and legislation.
- Monitor and report on the products throughout their life cycle from product conception to withdrawal.
- Liaise with all internal and external departments to ensure product changes are effectively communicated to all parties involved.
- Work with the marketing department to create product literature and promotional materials.
- Assist in the introduction of new products through to commercialisation.
- Experience in a product design / development role within the plumbing / electrical industry is highly desirable, as is a Mechanical and Electrical engineering background.
- Should be capable of thinking strategically and developing product ideas that maximise revenue and profit for the business.
- Likely have a technical bias but must be capable of understanding and communicating commercial concepts.
- Ideally qualified to degree level in a technical / Product design field.
- Have the ability to think analytically to identify trends and performance changes from complex data.
- Confident and effective communicator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is proud of their staff and like to reward them accordingly.
Free onsite parking.
Great career progression opportunities in a business with very low staff turnover.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959610795