Geo-Environmental Consultant - Contract - From Penguin
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Geo-Environmental Consultant to join one of the UK's largest and most successful consultancies based in Cardiff on a contract basis.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical and geo-environmental reports.
- Client liaison
- Technical advice regarding foundation design and slope stability.
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Working towards Chartership with a relevant body.
- Experience of completing Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental site investigations.
Working as a Geo-Environmental Consultant for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org