Geo-Environmental Consultant - Wakefield
Penguin Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity with a market leading environmental and remediation specialist near Wakefield. This dynamic company are seeking an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their expanding team.
This challenging and stimulating role will involve working on varied, multidisciplinary site investigation projects, completing Phase 1 and 2 desk and site studies, risk assessment reports and remediation reports.
To be successful in your application for the Geo-environmental Engineer role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline, which may include: Engineering geology, Environmental Science and Geotechnics.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Experience completing Phase 1 Desk Studies and Phase 2 Site investigation
- Experience writing risk assessment reports
- Experience of remediation strategy and validation reports
- Chartership, or evidence you are working towards Chartered status
This prestigious company can offer the successful Geo-Environmental Engineer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package including, free breakdown cover and private health insurance.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 000 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org