Senior Analytics Manager- Risk Analytics
MBN's Client, a leading consultancy are in search for a Senior Manager within their Risk Analytics division.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a variety of functions from value added analytics and modelling to risk, regulation and advisory services.
The types of analytics on offer would include working within, Risk Analytics, Data Strategy; Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Data Governance.
- Provide clients with the information and insight they need to take the best decisions, improve their performance and minimise risk in projects and programmes ranging from advisory missions to technical assignments
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior client stakeholders, both during and outside of project delivery
- Utilise analytics technologies to deliver solutions and outcomes to clients
- Deliver a portfolio of large and complex analytics engagements across the business
- Building and developing long terms relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- Providing risk analytics services to top tier clients
- Develop solutions for reporting and analytics
- Operated in a Data Science or Analytics capacity within the manufacturing, retail of public sector industry groups. This can be through a professional services firm.
- Experience using, R, Python, Alteryx, SAS, SPSS
- Experience of Big data tools Hadoop, Spark are an advantage
- Experience using tools such as SQL, ETL, RDBMS
- Visualization tools (Qlikview or Tableau) - Desirable
- Cloud technologies (for example, AWS, Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience developing and managing key client relationships.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification and/or significant relevant consulting expertise.
For more information please contact 0141 375 1586
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77792750