Head of SAP UK&I - Permanent - Cognizant Technology Solutions
SAP UK Practice Head – Permanent – Cognizant Technology Solutions
The remit of the Enterprise Application Services (EAS) SAP Leader is to lead the SAP Solutions Practice with a strong focus to win and deliver SAP business for Cognizant in the UK. This is a key management position within the Enterprise Applications Services (EAS) service line managing the operation and business development of the practice. The role represents as well a growth opportunity for someone with strong UK SAP background to widen his/her experience in a pan European management role.Key Accountabilities
Run the business:
- Full P&L, budgeting and forecasting responsibility.
- Carries revenue and profitability targets ownership for delivery and Client satisfaction
- Ensure that the practice has the right skills and resources to deliver the strategy, identifying and implementing any changes to ensure that we can deliver
- Own staff development for the practice and make it career of choice for qualified professionals. Build a high performance culture and ensure that this is adopted across the practice.
- Work in close collaboration with the Offshore delivery teams
Grow the business:
- Collaborate with the Cognizant sales, account and marketing teams to proactively develop and close SAP business within our customers and prospects.
- Drive quality revenue growth – higher digital transformation services revenue, healthy margins
- Win large accounts and be personally involved into the sales as well as Delivery in a Steering role
- Establish personal C-level relationships with strategic accounts
- Develop the strategy for the practice going forward to align with sector and EAS service line strategies, to meet short and long term business demands, and to ensure that we are at the forefront and in the right shape to be successful in a rapidly evolving market so that we can compete with Tier 1 competitors
- Develop relationships with SAP executives, sales and account teams in order to develop SAP as a sales channel for Cognizant’s EAS - SAP offerings
- Be and opinion leader in strategic areas such as Digital transformation
- Strong understanding of the SAP market in the UK/Europe and ability to develop EAS - SAP practice strategy in terms of go-to-market, key clients/prospects, solution offerings, marketing
- Ability to provide thought leadership to key clients at executive levels
- Strong people skills – building & leading high performance teams, collaborating and operating in a matrix organization
- Strong formal communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong commercial and business management skills, including business case qualification, negotiation skills and the ability to manage and direct according to contract whilst maintaining the customer relationship
- An operational management background which can have been gained in a business development, programme, account or business unit management role.
- Proven business development skills obtained in either a direct sales role or in a leading role supporting a sales organization.
- Sales Leadership on all levels
- Working in / with top tier consulting firm with deep experience in serving IT and business organizations.
- 5+ (SAP) pre-sales / sales cycles and leading / senior architecture roles on 5+ (SAP) projects.
- Offshore-nearshore-Onsite model
- P&L management and forecasting.
- Managing the delivery of SAP solutions, integration projects and support services across all industry verticals
- Experience of dealing with SAP as an organisation and an understanding of its culture and how it operates.
- Running a Practice, Large Programme or Business
- Strong personal relationships to flagship SAP customers (especially in UK)
- Strong personal relationships to SAP license sales leadership team (especially in UK)
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to make a difference
- Strong leadership skills and takes ownership with the ability to identify and develop talented individuals.
- A customer first outlook, capable of building and maintaining relationships to CxO level
- A single organisation mindset, capable of balancing own business unit objectives with Service Line objectives and Cognizant objectives
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to take a strategic view of who, what, why, how and when to influence.
- Ability to work comfortably across time zones and cultures
- A “can-do” attitude with the willingness to run and x-times growth over the next couple of years
- Relevant degrees from premier institute with specialization in an appropriate area.
- Knowledge on SAP solutions portfolio
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77620341