Credit Controller/ Debt Collector
Our client is an expanding Financial Consultancy firm based North West London. We are recruiting for an ambitious and target driven B2C Credit Controller/ Debt Collector to join their accounts team and take responsibility for the company's outstanding accounts.
Duties will include:
* Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
* Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
* Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
* Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
* Handle questions or complaints
* Investigate and resolve discrepancies
* Create trusting relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
* Update account status and database regularly
* Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
* Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
* Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Apt in negotiating and persuading
* Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and outgoing Credit Controller/ Debt Collector with a background in B2C Finance Administration to join a company with an excellent reputation. The client offers ongoing progression and development for the successful candidate. This role benefits from a great commission structure + Parking!
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77767558