Recruitment Consultant - Entry/Graduate Level, STEM Specialists
Phaidon International is a global recruitment consultancy that focuses on STEM recruitment. We were established in our CEO’s bedroom in London in 2004 with our finance brand Selby Jennings. Since then we have seen other opportunities in other market areas including technology and infrastructure and capitalised from those opportunities to grow out our other brands at a rate of 34% globally year on year. We now stand at a headcount of 500+ recruitment consultants working from London, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Zurich, Dallas and Chicago.
This growth has placed us as one of the fastest-growing businesses in any industry in the world and now we are looking to more than double in size over the next three years. To achieve this we are looking for candidates to join us as a recruitment consultant in our head office in the heart of Central London.
Phaidon International is comprised of 5 micro-specialist recruitment brands that focus on different market areas. You will have ownership of a market space and become an expert Recruitment Consultant in your field.
Your duties as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Providing clients with consultative knowledge by developing a thorough understanding of your market.
- Finding new business and winning new clients using sales and marketing techniques.
- Business development – client meetings and visits.
- Sourcing talent – head hunting, creating adverts, networking and building a pool of specialist talent.
- Acting as an advisor and managing the entire process for your candidate and client.
- Negotiating offers of employment.
Other benefits and rewards in Recruitment:
- Full salary, plus uncapped commission – Expected earnings £55,000+.
- Specialist Recruitment Training academy delivered by ex-recruitment consultants.
- Global opportunities – the opportunity to move across to another one of our global offices after 18 months.
- Transparent career progression in your own hands.
- Company holidays (including Skiing and Vegas).
- Lunch clubs (Half day off work and a trip to a 5* Michelin restaurant).
- Half days on your birthday.
- Fresh fruit in the mornings.
- Outside of work sports teams (football, netball, dodgeball, etc).
- Beer and Prosecco every Friday.
- Chance to own a Rolex.
- Direct access to leadership.
- PLUS MORE…
Requirements to work in this recruitment role:
- Degree is preferred, but not essential.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Strong and confident communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Desire to be successful.
- Ability to build relationships with all types of people.
- Ability to work towards targets.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more, please APPLY NOW for the Recruitment Consultant position.