Our client is a large FS organisation based in Peterborough that is looking for an ambitious Finance Analyst that will support the finance team in the analysis of the financial performance of various Business Units within Operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global leading organisation offering a very friendly and supportive environment and strong opportunities for career development.
You will be in charge of:
- Manage the weekly/monthly financial performance reporting within Operations including headcount, overtime hours worked and cost, travel
- Analyse the Budget and actuals and the variances and report trends and reasons liaising with key stakeholders as required
- Support cost forecast estimate process for various business units in Operations
- To su[[prt benefit tracking for the various Cost Optimisation Projects developing appropriate MI suite to monitor progress.
- Provide recommendations for cost reductions based on trends
- Understand the Revenue model and the impact on Operations P&L
Qualifications - Business Degree/Finance Qualification- Strong Analytical Skills - Advanced user of MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint - Able to work effectively under pressure - A self starter who is able to work using own initiative- Excellent attention to detail - Experience - 2-3 years' experience of working in a finance related role - Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77755028