Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager
A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the very best accountancy firms in the country, as a Top 20 firm are looking to add an Assistant Manager to their Audit & Accounts team, and offering a very attractive package to attract the best talent in the market.
- Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager
- 70% (approx.) Audit split
- Top 20 Accountancy Practice
- Competetive Remuneration Package
- City of London
You will be given the opportunity to manage your own Client Portfolio, covering a variety of sectors and sizes. You'll also be assisting in running an Audit and Accounts Team alongside the firms Managers and Partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Job planning, budgeting & time management
- Delegating to and supervising of the Audit & Accounts teams
- Subsequent monitoring of team progress
- Detailed review of file, debriefing team
- Reviewing corporation tax computations
- Finalisation of file for Partner review
- Subsequent submission to HMRC and Companies House
- Overseeing and mentoring junior staff
- Ensuring staff development and progress in their roles
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA, ACCA or Equivalent Qualified
- 1-2 years+ experience working at Supervisor level
- Strong experience in Audit and Accounts roles within Accountancy Practice
- Ambitious and keen to progress with the firm
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.