Field Technician (No Experience Required)
A great opportunity has arisen for someone to join a growing B2B business in Stafford as an Air Filter Technician. No experience is required as full training will be given however, the right attitude will be key if you want to be successful in this role.
The role involves working in a team on the contracting arm of the business, travelling across the UK fitting and servicing air filtration systems. There will be some overnight stays and occasional weekend work which will boost your salary. You will be salaried with the option to choose shifts and gain overtime from weekend work.
- Responsible for travelling across the UK to visit clients and successfully service and maintain our air filtration systems at each client location
- You will take client enquires and be responsible for providing excellent customer service at all times
- You will be required to be physically fit due to the location of our systems can often be in tight, high or low spaces which also includes lifting of equipment
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must have a full UK driving license as the role will require travel and you will have access to a company van
- You must be comfortable with field and manual work as this role can be physically demanding and can require early starts
- Any previous experience of qualification in basic engineering would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and you will be the face of the company
- Excellent customer service skills as you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77781251