Vitality, .Net Developer, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our .Net Developer will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our .Net Developer you will report into the Head of Digital Operations. We are seeking an agile Senior. Net Developer with solid experience in Digital DevOps and integration to core systems, to help us deliver our ambitious Digital programme.
Vitality is at an exciting time in its growth and this is an opportunity for a senior developer to manage a small dynamic product team that works closely with all aspects of the business and CIO function, to deliver innovative small change, BAU and product work. This will work involve close working with product teams, development partners and 3rd party solution providers.
Responsibilities as our .Net Developer include:
- Working closely with the digital teams within the different business functions
- Line management of .NET developers and functional management of one or more QAs
- Setting and monitoring of goals and targets
- Designing/Building and supporting products with the Digital Delivery teal/ DevOps team
- Supporting the Digital Delivery Duty Manager rota
- Supporting out of hours P1 incidents when raised by Incident Management , engage directly with senior stakeholders and management team
To become our .Net Developer, you will have the below skills and experience:
-Must be comfortable acting as a design authority
-Able to work closely with Stakeholders/Product Owners
- C# v4-7
- .NET v4-4.6
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API
- Unit testing
- Sitecore v6.6-8
- AngularJS v1-4
- SpecFlow with Selenium
- Package management using Bower, NPM and NuGet
- Octopus Deploy
- Line management experience
- Object-Oriented Design
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Responsive web design
- CMS development
- Design patterns
- Code standards
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Code refactoring
- Technical Ownership
Working for Vitality as an .Net Developer, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our .Net Developer, please click ‘apply’ today.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77794703