Wise Employment are currently working in partnership with a market-leader specialising in training & apprenticeship programs.
We are recruiting for a number of retail trainers and assessor to cover London. The positon is field based covering a designated territory with administration work carried out from home.
The role of retail trainer and assessor will be to attend (by pre-arranged appointments) as selection of retail stores in your area on a weekly basis to deliver training and assess apprentices development via classroom learning, 1:1 coaching, and providing ongoing development and support through the apprenticeship.
The role is varied and can include:
- Being responsible for supporting learners through their specific apprenticeship training and assessment.
- To provide learners with impartial information, advice and guidance to help them make informed decision to help achieve their goals.
- Observing and assessing candidates in the workplace and providing feedback and guidance to ensure the learning standards are met.
- To keep accurate reports and learner records.
- Maintain own continuous professional development
- To ensure that the retail Qualification / Framework delivery is planned to meet the Company's income target and contract.
- To ensure that learners complete their qualification within contracted timescales by applying effective time management systems for the learner.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each learner, create learner portfolios to agreed standards and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Examining candidate's portfolio of evidence and ensuring all standards are met.
- Setting further objectives to ensure standards are achieved.
- Signing off the award when all the achievements have been met.
To be considered for the position, applicants will need:
- A proven background within retail
- experience in managing, mentoring or training of employees within retail or have a proven background as an assessor for retail apprenticeships
- Grade C or above in Maths & English
- Full driving licence and own car as the position is field based
- To have an A1 assessor award and PTLLS qualification or willing to achieve within an agreed timescale of starting the post
What is on offer?
- A starting salary of up to £27,000 pa depending on experience and qualifications
- Paid expenses for travel
- The opportunity to gain A1 assessor award and PTTLS qualification if not already done so
- A chance to earn bonus on the number of learners you are supporting
If this role describes you, call Alex now!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77804836