Technical Data Analyst (SQL Reporting)
Urban Science is a business-solutions company focused on supporting the needs of the sales and marketing function of the automotive industry. We leverage a scientific methodology to help our client partners sell more vehicles, improve profitability and increase customer loyalty. And we do that by helping solve their toughest challenges including planning an optimal dealership network, improving individual dealer performance and efficiently converting sales leads into sales. In short, we guide business through science—and we’ve been doing this since 1977.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our operations in the UK as a Senior Technical Consultant working on, and managing, data related projects for our various European offices (UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Russia).
Some of the essential duties of this role include:
- Developing and delivering client-requested reports and deliverables and attending interal and external project review meetings.
- Designing, creating and managing client databases, using Urban Science proprietary software, ensuring accurate and high quality data.
- Partnering with internal teams to ensure that software is properly installed, set up and functioning at pre-agreed quality levels.
- Updating and maintaining Urban Science internal software systems.
- Actively working with the leadership to implement initiatives aiming at ensuring that client satisfaction is at the required levels.
- Supervising and managing Junior Technical Data Analysts.
The successful candidate will be a flexible team player comfortable both in technically and client-focused environments. Other relevant skills and experience include:
- Very strong knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to independently work on, and lead technical projects.
- Experience working across several geographies and managing competing priorities.
- Team management/supervision skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English are mandatory. Knowlege of a second European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian or Russian) would be advantageous.
This role offers a great opportunity to accompany our largest European operations in their continued growth, while operating in an international context and join our dynamic offices located in The Blade, in the centre of Reading. As a company, we are dedicated to the development of our employees, and this role will provide opportunities for its holder to continue to develop their skills and grow their careers.
In addition, we offer a package of £30,500 to £35,000 per annum in addition to exciting benefits such as gym membership reimbursment, private medical insurance (including dental), company pension plan, and many others.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77736438