Senior Engineer - Structural/ Temporary Works
Senior Engineer |
Structural/ Temporary Works |
Manchester | Civil Engineering
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Full Package
- Do you have experience of working on major structural projects?
- Strong understanding and experience of Temporary Works?
- Have you worked on projects +£60 million schemes?
- Do you have QA experience?
- Lifting appointed person?
If so, it would be great to hear form you!
I am currently working with a Main Contractor, who have a turnover of around £1 Billion.
Long term scheme with a Project value of +£100m.
The client are looking for a talented Senior Engineer who has a strong Temporary Works and Structural background to drive the project and provide technical leadership throughout the project. Ensuring quality and procedures are adhered to at all levels.
This position offers a great opportunity to progress to a higher Project Engineer upon successful completion of this major project.
- SMSTS Training.
- First Aid.
- Service avoidance course.
- B.Eng/ M.Eng.
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator training.
- Lifting Operations basic awareness course.
- A61 CPCS Lifting Operations Appointed Persons course.
- Working towards professional
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on: 0161 835 8310
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77801681