Head of UX
We're currently working with a growing tech company based in Central London who are looking for a talented and experienced Head of UX to join their team.
They're a great, growing company who have plenty of scope for growth and are considering their options with international expansion. They have some great clients on-board already and are keen to psuh forward in the next 12 months.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing UX expertise in the development of current and new product features.
- Leading on the design of all IA and initial roadmapping through to final designs and UX testing
- Advising and overseeing UX research
- Defining the company's user experience and user interactions across all digital channels.
- Responsible for growing your own UX team, setting clear strategies for your team
- Proven experience in a tech focused industry, leading on UX in a prior role
- Demonstrable experience delivering a product from initial designs through to launch, whether MVP or finished product
- Proven experience growing and managing UX and design teams
- Great knowledge of the UX research process and understanding of how to facilitate user research
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77715704