Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Biased)
Fixed term 1 year contract (may be extended if required)
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer required to join a food manufacturer based in Kidderminster. The successful Maintenance Engineer must have an electromechanical background with a bias to Electrical.
The Maintenance Engineer with join on an initial fixed term 1 year contract with the possibility of extension.
Generous Salary, Career progression, Completion Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance and 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Maintaining FMCG equipment and installation of new machinery
- Installation of new electrical components and fittings
- PLC fault finding
- Able to diagnose and repair equipment faults efficiently ensuring the smooth running and production and engineering requests.
- Shifts in role 37.5hrs
Weeks 1&2: Monday- Friday (6am- 2pm)
Weeks 3&4: Monday- Friday (2pm-10pm)
Weeks 5&6: Sunday- Thursday (10pm- 6am)
- Based in Kidderminster
- Proven experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer or similar
- Qualification in electrical engineering - Ideally HNC/ HND equivalent
- 16th/17th Edition Qualification
- Food industry background would be beneficial
- Worked with 415vac power to 24vdc control circuits
- Basic PLC fault finding principles.
- Knowledge of motors, gearboxes, inverter drives and servo DC drives.
- Able to diagnose and repair faults efficiently.
- Leadership experience.
- Commutable to Kidderminster
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77790293