Finance Analyst (Temp to Permanent)
Our client is an airline based in Heathrow airport that is looking for a Finance Analyst to support one of the Finance BP with the commercial consolidation and reporting processes, including period-end, reforecasts, and ad-hoc reporting requests.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for career development and professional progression withing a global leading organisation.
You will be in charge of:
- Provide comprehensive financial accounting, management accounting and reporting for commercial areas of the business.
- Carry out analysis of unit cost and productivity measures, linking operational and financial performance, to identify areas for focus/change
- Present complex information in an accessible and meaningful way
- Support the wider Commercial teams to prepare and track Business Plans, Financial Plans (includes budgeting, planning and forecasting).
- Provide ad-hoc information, support and liaison where required.
Part qualified accountant preferred though not mandatory (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) or equivalent- Analytical and problem solving skills including ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data -Highly numerate with high proficiency in excel- Flexible in approach, responding positively to change - Strong team player with ability to promote good team working and cooperation - Good oral and written communication skills
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77800501