Maintenance Engineer- Double Days- No Weekends, No Nights
A growing food manufacturer in Suffolk are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. The company aim to provide quality food that is manufactured, packaged and distributed to their clients across the UK. Due to an increase of sales, production and the investment into a brand-new site, my client is looking for a maintenance engineer who is electrically bias, to join their team of 15 Engineers, to work the Double Days Shift Pattern (Monday- Friday). This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer who is looking to get their weekends back and work for a world-renowned producer of food.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled - Ability to work on both Electrical and Mechanical faults
- The Maintenance Engineer must hold an Engineering qualification
- Previous Experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Experience within a Factory, Having exposure within the Food Industry
- Be Happy to work an Earlies & Lates Shift Pattern
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will receive a Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Once employed as the Maintenance Engineer you will be working within a growing FMCG company, who are investing heavily over the next 3 years
- Working in a close team of Maintenance Engineers
- Working Double Days – NO Weekends
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Personal Development Programmes
Commutable:, Laxfield, Diss, Beckles
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77792505