Business Process Tester
Rexel UK, has a great career opportunity for an individual to join the Business Improvement Team as a Business Process Tester.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing Business Testing resource and suggested solutions, based on specialist expertise, across the Company in support of ongoing key strategic projects, incremental process improvements and fixes for ‘systems’ and’ non-systems’ processes.
- Oversee and co-ordinate scope of testing for project
- Work with test lead to define the test strategy
- Develop and write end-to-end test plans
- Record test results
- Record, prioritise and manage systems defects
- Communicate issues and concerns to varied audience including SLT
- Manage and carry out regression and end-to end systems testing for both projects and for ongoing fixes/BAU requiring involvement of multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate and manage UAT, which is carried out by business users
- Using specialist knowledge and expertise, recommend process and systems solutions to meet identified gap/required improvement
- Proven experience of systems testing.
- Experience within Rexel would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of M3 and other related IT platforms including RBI, and their application within the business preferred
- Ideally ISEB Foundation level (or equivalent) qualified
- Attention to detail and ability to recognise and prioritise process/systems issues and produce recommendations for change
We offer an excellent package which includes pension, life assurance, medical cover option and 25 days holiday plus statutory holiday.[Not translated in selected language]
Rexel is a truly global distributor and provider of supply solutions to a wide range of markets and customers with over 30,000 employees.
Rexel are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77798417