Our client, a well-established company providing high quality bespoke furniture solutions, combining craftmanship with modern technology, is seeking to appoint an experienced Kitchen Designer to join their expanding and friendly team.
- Working within a small team that designs, manufactures and installs bespoke high- specification kitchens.
- Dealing with architects, interior designers, project managers, quantity surveyors and private clients who demand the highest quality and specification.
- Interpret surveys and architect's drawings, take site measurements, liaise with clients and produce 2D AutoCAD drawings for both client presentation and production.
- Utilising AutoCad , Sketch UP and Solidworks.
- Experience within cabinet making or bespoke furniture environment desirable
- Fully Conversant with AutoCad
- Flexible team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary £30,000 dependent on experience
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77790852