Bilingual Communication and Admin Coordinator Job
Are you organised and efficient with excellent administration, communication and IT skills? We have an opportunity to work for a large public sector organisation based near Conwy to provide comprehensive support to our clients busy department on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months (ASAP start), which could become permanent for the right candidate.
In the Bilingual Communication and Administration Coordinator Job you will be:
- Assisting in the day to day delivery of communication services
- Providing an efficient administrative, clerical and support service
- Assisting in populating the organisations website and systems
- Utilising communication channels from multiple sources to capture relevant information
- Responding to public enquiries and complaints through telephone, email and social media channels
- Providing a communication link to the various departments
- Liaising with internal and external personnel of all levels
- Acting as the first point of contact for the department in both Welsh and English languages
To be considered for the Bilingual Communication and Administration Coordinator Job you must have:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent qualifications including Maths and English
- Previous administrative experience including arranging meetings and minute taking
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Welsh and English
- A willingness to work outside normal working hours if required
- Fluent Welsh language skills (essential)
This is a temporary flexible role with full or part time hours available working on a rota basis 7am - 7pm which may include working weekends, with an hourly rate of £8.60 - £9.11, equivalent to £16,781 to £17,772 per annum depending on experience plus holiday pay.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77793638