Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional? Are you looking for a new challenge where you can shape the success of a business? Our client have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their Marketing Team and play a key part on shaping the future digital strategy.
What our client can offer you:
A salary of £50,000 - £60,000 DOE Per Annum + 10% Annual Bonus and a corporate benefits package which includes Private Healthcare and Lifestyle Discounts.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
Our client are currently going through considerable business transformation on a digital and wider scale to enable us to diversify and progress further. As part of the transformation plans and wider marketing strategy, they have created the role of Digital Marketing Manager, which will play an integral part towards this.
The focus for the role to build and implement the digital strategy for the company, working closely with senior managers, external agencies and the key marketing functions. This will be achieved through the omnichannel customer sales cycle and closely measuring results to propose improvements. Additional Responsibilities include:
- Managing web analytics to report on and evaluate digital campaign performance.
- Responsibility for reporting the performance of active campaigns to senior management and project leaders.
- Initiate and manage all online marketing drivers (DMP, PPC, SEO, SEA, Display advertising etc.)
- Monitor SEO results on an ongoing basis and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- To be constantly on the lookout for innovative Marketing/Digital opportunities, identifying commercial routes and tools for driving sales growth.
- Use your digital marketing knowledge and experience to influence across the business and help with the process of digital transformation.
The Ideal Digital Marketing Manager:
Our client are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager and ideally from a corporate business environment. You will be adaptable and forward thinking in approach, always looking for new ways to innovate. Your communication skills will be excellent, and you will be used to articulating your ideas with clarity and simplicity.
This is a very specialist role within the Marketing Team and you will be required to have experience of managing social media platforms from a corporate perspective and a solid understanding of other digital marketing platforms and communications. You will also have:
- Experience of online marketing practices including SEM, mobile marketing and CRM.
- Expertise in planning and managing digital sales campaigns.
- Solid understanding of Account-Base marketing.
- Deep insight of the evolving digital world on both the demand and supply side.
- Advanced understanding of the marketing attribution model and performance of ROI analysis.
- Solid exposure to managing SEO level – including Google, Adobe Analytics, Adwords etc.
- Expert ability to understand and communicate web technologies.
About the Company:
Among 7,500 stocked products, 16 product categories from Catering & Hygiene, Personal Protection Equipment, Office & IT Products, Packaging and Personalised Products, they offer a comprehensive range of products and services to enable you to get everything you need from your workplace supplier.
Their growth has always been shaped around its focus on service levels and core values. These continue to be the fundamentals on which they build their future and it is important that every employee and supplier understands their commitment to maintaining strong ethical standards.
If you have the skills and experience to join the team as the Digital Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY to find out more.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77801788