Pump Engineer / Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer required for my client; a North West based Mechanical and Electrical Service Company. They are looking for an experienced Field Engineer to join their team who will be responsible for servicing and repairing a variety of pump products including Booster Sets, Pressurisation Units, Sewage Pumps and Submersible Pumps along with Electrical motors, gearboxes, centrifugal fans and other rotating equipment. The role will be covering sites across the North West so the ideal location for the Pump Service Engineer would be within a commutable distance to St Helens or Warrington.
Field Service Engineer Position Overview
An experienced and knowledgeable Field Service Engineer required to join a North West based Service company and carry out repairs and services at sites across the North West. You will be working on motors and gear boxes as well as pressurisation units, booster sets, submersible pumps and all types of sewage pumps. The successful engineer will be tasked with dismantling, assessing and repairing the rotating equipment in sites across the North West of England.
Field Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have experience in a Field Service Engineer role
- Must have knowledge of electrical pumps, motors and gearboxes
- Experience dismantling and repairing fans, blowers and other rotating
- Fault Finding Skills are essential
- NVQ in mechanical engineering is desirable but not essential
- Must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Must be able to work to ISO9002 standards
Field Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £23k - £27k DOE
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Overtime available
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77801829