Mobile Fabric Engineer London
Are you experienced in building fabric maintenance as well as general carpentry or even plumbing, and looking to work for an exciting company where you can develop your skills further and be part of a valued team? Do you have experience completing multi jobs in mobile locations? Are you looking to develop a career with a company that will value you?
I am recruiting for a mobile Fabric engineer / maintenance engineer, for a thriving business who have created this new position as a result recent successes and contract wins. This role is on a temporary to permanent basis after 13 weeks for the right engineer!
The company is well-established growing company, having been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who work with a variety of clients from UK leading retail outlets to high end hotels and restaurants and everything in between! This company are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism and excellent processes in place meaning the operations are smooth and organised. They are growing and expanding due to a brilliant reputation and contract wins. They truly value employees and have various incentives in place such as Employee of the Month which one of our temp engineers won winning high street vouchers!
This role will be covering reactive works for retail contracts in Brighton, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis and the South coast. The ideal candidate would live in the Crawley , Basingstoke area so if there is not full time work on the South Coast you can cover Central London from time to time.
Day to do you will be required to tend to any general maintenance tasks which can include:
- Painting and Decorating
- Minor Electrical repairs
- Monthly Fire alarm tests
- Minor Electric repairs
- Fixing doors and locks
Hours are 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday. If you start earlier you are authorised to finish earlier or stay until 5.30pm and be paid overtime! You will be expected to complete 4-5 jobs a day with a variety of clients meaning no two days will be the same! The minimum hours per week are 40 but with plenty of overtime opportunities (up to 25 additional hours) through the week should you wish to take it on meaning fantastic earning potential
- You'll be working independently, so you'll be happy to manage your own workload
- The role will involve a variation of tasks so you will need to be diverse
- You'll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
- You must have relevant NVQ or City & Guilds in building fabric trades or Carpentry
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £12ph+ (equivalent of 25k per year) , call to discuss self employed rate
- A fully expensed company van and tools
- Expenses payable (parking/congestion/materials)
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you'll never be bored
- The opportunity to secure a permanent position after 13 weeks
- Continuity and stability of work
- Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday
- Lots of overtime available up to 25 hours potentially a week meaning great earning potential
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to ********************* if you do not have the experience ,certificates required you will not be successful
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959585740