Mobile Commercial Catering Engineer
Mobile Catering Engineer £30k ( Negotiable package)
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team responsible for the repair and planned maintenance of catering and/or refrigeration equipment.
- To carry out breakdown calls and maintenance visits to client sites as required, whilst maintaining standards and a level of work defined by Health & Safety, Gas Accreditation (ACS), Electrical regulations and COSHH sheets where applicable.
- Providing parts requests by telephone to clients.
- Preventative maintenance visits and providing additional information to the client if replacement of equipment is required.
- To maintain the company issue of tools and company vehicle to good order.
- To have a professional demeanour and approach to dealing with clients and management
- COMCAT 1,3,5 and preferably LPG or similar qualification
- 17thEdition Electrical Regulations compliance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If interested in the above, than please do apply straight away or contact Marcus on 0161 238 8800
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77756893