Deputy Store Manager
Our client is a lifestyle clothing and accessories retailer, with 12 stores around the UK. They are looking for an experienced and professional individual to join them as Deputy Store Manager at their Clarks Village store in Street, Somerset.
The role requires an experienced and dynamic individual who can assist the manager in maximizing store performance in terms of sales, customer satisfaction, team building and development. You will need to be motivated, customer focused, have the necessary stamina and drive to succeed mixed with a great sense of humour.
To be a successful candidate you will have current store retail experience preferably in the retail clothing market.
PERSONALITY AND SKILLS
- Ideally a cheerful, confident team player.
- Exemplary level of customer service
- Basic IT skills - Familiar with Responsible and highly focused to achieve team goals
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Accountable for the daily running of the store in the managers absence, maintaining all areas of store operations to the required standard.
- Ensure excellent customer service visual merchandising standards to maximize sales and profit.
- Assist manager with store security and stock control, adhering to company stock management procedures.
- Assist manager in implementing any promotional or training initiatives as required.
- Adhere to Health and Safety practices, thereby ensuring that the store provides a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ability to lead and motivate team as and when required.
Apply for the Deputy Store Manager position today!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77782845