Raiser Edge Database Administrator
Could you keep track of our community?
We're looking for a detail-obsessive to help maintain our alumni database and help us keep in touch with our continually growing community all over the world.
Can you use Raiser's Edge to log an Alumni pledge?
As our Database Administrator, you'll help oversee the alumni database, working with IT to ensure we're successfully gathering information from across the School and keeping it safe with the latest software updates. As well as in-depth knowledge of Raiser's Edge, you'll be a natural communicator who is comfortable building relationships across the School to maximise the database's capability and impact. It's an essential role that enables us to build alumni support for our key programmes and encourage pioneering philanthropy. As part of that you'll:
- Ensure Raiser's Edge is up-to-date, from testing updates to overseeing any support work
- Work with IT team to oversee efficient data transfers between different systems
- Oversee data management through regular cleaning and guaranteeing compliance with the relevant regulation
- Prepare data for standard reports and external analysis
- Be the point of contact within the school, solving routine problems and escalating where necessary
- Continually review processes and proactively suggest ways to improve efficiency
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real and lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. You'll be central to building the network of alumni that make this possible.
Who We Are Looking For
- Experience running databases, including overseeing data transfers and data protection
- Experience with relevant software including Raiser's Edge and MS Office Suite
- Able to quickly categorise information and prioritise tasks effectively
- Strong communication skills, capable of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills and able to work independently
- Previous higher education or charity sector experience beneficial
- Further education or equivalent, relevant vocational qualification beneficial
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London