Social Media Manager - Pingit
Social Media Manager - Pingit
As a Barclays Social Media Manager (Pingit), you will have the opportunity to support the Head of Social Media in delivering successful social media strategies, conversations and efficient and engaging execution. You will be specifically aligned to business tasks to achieve growth in reputational positioning and commercial return.
In Customer and Marketing, major promotional campaigns and brand activities are planned and executed. They understand what makes our customers tick and tell us what to communicate and when. By brand building and naming, creating compelling stories and developing cutting edge campaigns, they ensure everyone knows about our products and services and the good work we do.
As a Social Media Manager (Pingit), your main responsibilities will involve:
* Managing our Pingit social media communities
* Supporting the Senior Social Media Managers to deliver against the agenda of the Content Marketing team
* Managing a selection of channels from the Barclays portfolio, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
* Working collaboratively across marketing and content teams to assist in the creation and delivery of campaign activity, as well as reactive content
* Supporting the Senior Social Media Managers to oversee delivery of specific executions within these campaigns aligned to business goals and priorities
* Working in collaboration with specialist agencies (creative and media) in order to deliver world-class advertising and targeting
As a Social Media Manager (Pingit), your skills and qualifications will include:
* Experience in managing full end-to-end social media campaigns for both brand awareness campaigns and acquisition
* Experience in managing paid campaigns related to app installation
* Passion for pushing boundaries and testing new creative routes and working with new media partners
* Looking for someone to manage our Pingit social media communities
* Confidence in building strong relationships with suppliers such as media and creative agencies
* Strong understanding for the considerations and regulations around using social media for a financial services brand
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.