We are looking for a very talented, fully qualified Prep Technician to join our service team. Multi-Franchise experience would be an advantage: however, manufacturer training will be ongoing for the successful candidate. You will possess a relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as a minimum requirement for this role. This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a franchised environment and has the ability to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following competencies:
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in light vehicle repair & maintenance
• A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
• A full, valid UK driving license
• Your own set of tools
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Customer Satisfaction (CSI): To take responsibility to achieve the highest possible customer
satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service that means Customers would not consider using our
• Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical and specialist knowledge and ensure you
are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
• Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
• Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken
meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are
• Delivering our Duty of Care: To ensure 100% compliance with the Vehicle Health Check process and
that repair order write ups are clear and concise specifying concern, cause and cure (the three C's).
• Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you
understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are
appropriately protected while in our care.
If you are successful you can look forward to 23 days holidays with average holiday pay, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and individual performance-related bonus, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77790665