An English Teacher is needed for a great Secondary school in Barnet, North West London. This position offers great career development for a successful, hard working and passionate English Teacher.
- English Teacher
- Great girls School
- Fantastic facilities
- Barnet, North West London
- Great career progression opportunities
- Key Stage 3 - 4
- Can support NQTs or experienced teachers
- January 2018 start
This great secondary school is in search of a vibrant, hard working and dedicated English teacher to help develop an already successful English department, led by a superb HOD.
Are you an enthusiastic and career orientated NQT or do you have a proven record of brilliance in teaching English? This is an excellent English department to join now as it is expanding to promote future growth. You will have the chance to work with pupils of all academic levels, as well as joining a hugely successful English teaching programme, as well as work with like minded teachers.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to deliver outstanding English lessons that involve and progress the pupils of all abilities.
- Be able to design and teach English in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil's academic growth.
- Be a passionate English teacher, and show a hard work ethos that will motivate pupils as well as other teachers.
In return the school will offer:
- Excellent CPD
- State of the art ICT facilities enabling you to distribute outstanding English teaching substance.
- An opening to join a great team of teachers, to work in partnership with leading teachers in their area of expertise.
- Competitive salary, as well as a great opportunity for career progression.
The school has strong Senior Leadership who has led the school on an upward trend of exam result progression. The School have a thriving 6th form which is going from strength to strength The schools wants this success to continue to grow year after year and know this can only be done with excellent teachers who are dedicated not only to their pupils but also the school as a whole.
The School encourage teachers to develop organically and can offer the chance of promotion and also lateral movement into other roles within the school.
If you are interested in this position and hold QTS or an NQT looking to complete induction then please do not hesitate to apply with your CV.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.