Graduate DevOps Engineer
About Automation Logic
Automation Logic is a leading European professional services firm providing consultancy and support to large enterprises in the field of data centre automation.
The company was created in 2010 by former Opsware consultants Kris Saxton and Norm Russell. Their combined experience has enabled the creation of a professional services firm with harmonised business and technical fields of expertise.
Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, Automation Logic has successfully delivered data centre automation projects in some of the largest organisations in both the public and private sectors across Europe.
Automation Logic Graduate Academy
We?re fast-tracking the next generation of DevOps Engineers. With our existing expertise in DevOps tools, methodology and client experience, we are ideally placed to launch a Graduate Academy. We have created a unique, intensive 12 week on-site training program, from our offices in Waterloo, aimed at turning STEM graduates with good degrees into Junior DevOps Engineers, ready to be productive team members on our projects.
On the course our graduates take part in classroom style learning, building their understanding of DevOps tools by practical application of building labs, environments and platforms. There are visits to our banking and central government sites, tech-talks from Automation Logic engineers, DevOps mentors and a great team around you to make sure you are supported and on track to graduate and be ready for your first engineering assignment.
Automation Logic Academy Graduates stay with Automation Logic for two years after their course, to gain unparalleled real-world experience on our client sites while being supported by the Automation Logic team.
Why train with Automation Logic?
At Automation Logic, we have an established team of DevOps engineers, from graduates through to Senior, Lead and Principal consultants. Our clients are in banking and central government and we work on some of the most challenging and rewarding projects in the field of cloud automation, applying DevOps methodology in all we do.
We pride ourselves on delivering beautiful solutions to complex problems, with a team of bright, engaged and supportive colleagues to whom we provide all the training, ongoing support, flexibility and autonomy they need to be successful, plus a great working environment and a suite of perks and benefits.
As a tech-savvy graduate in computer science, physics, maths or similar, we can help you make a career in IT. If you demonstrate the following, then please apply:
- Strong academic performance
- Natural problem-solving ability
- Affinity towards information technology (e.g. Linux or Open Source software development)
- Participated in extracurricular activity such as sport or music
- Belong to a technology club, users group, or volunteered time to help others
- Willingness to travel, maybe speak more than one language
- Maybe you?ve heard of DevOps or automation or cloud and want to learn more about it
- If successful, your responsibilities will be:
- Growing your breadth and depth of skills in IT automation
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through attentiveness and high-quality work
- Annual flexible benefits allowance offering a choice of
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover
- Gym membership
- Buying holiday
- Company pension
- Tax efficient salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959609482