Reporting to the CFO, this is a critical role for the business as it is responsible for overseeing all aspects of finance. This will include managing a team across multiple locations, preparation and consolidation of management and statutory reporting, as well as supporting the board and senior management team. This is an incredibly varied role which will suit a technically strong ACA who is looking to increase their commercial experience across the broader business.
The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a team of c. 10
- Preparation, review and delivery of management accounts
- Production of listed statutory accounts in compliance with IFRS / AIM requirements
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Managing the cash forecasting and the debt facilities and covenants
- Managing the consolidation on a monthly and statutory basis
- Supporting the business in commercial finance decisions
- Preparation of investment packs and liaising with investors
- Overseeing treasury
- Managing relationship with external advisors including auditors, tax and bank
- Developing and continually improving the accounting system
This is a critical role and will have significant exposure to the board / senior management team and the wider business. It is essential that you are an ACA qualified who trained with a top 5 firm and has moved into industry where you have gained further team management experience. It is essential that you are technically strong with experience of cashflow forecasting and knowledge of IFRS 15. This would be an excellent move for a technically strong ACA who is looking to improve their commercial exposure whilst further developing their technical and management skills.