Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
We have a very exciting DAYS regular role working a Monday - Friday shift pattern for a experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Some of the key areas of responsibility include:-
- Carries out pre-shift checks and start up procedure on Foaming Plant daily.
- Undertakes preventative maintenance on Foam Plant - Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical, organising & scheduling accordingly.
- Responding to equipment faults as appropriate. / Controlling Maintenance Tools and Equipment.
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs. / Diagnosis of breakdown problems.
- Checks and validates chemicals used in Foam Plant for quality and consistency before use and connection to the foam plant.
- Maintenance of the Foam Plant Robot regarding the fixing head and chemical pipes.
- Modification to Foam Moulds in connection with engineering changes.
- Works with Engineering to develop and improve foam pads. / Carries out basic electrical checks on plant breakdowns.
- Undertake the installation with new equipment and sub-contractors as required.
- Carry out routine maintenance on site to crane systems, compressed air supply, tools and fixtures.
- Maintain good standard of maintenance./ Adhering to all Health & Safety and Industry standards
- All safety checks on equipment in line with legislation and best practice
- This list is not exhaustive and at times you may be required to carry out duties not specified
ONC/HNC in related discipline or have a relevant apprenticeship.
Has relevant technical knowledge & excellent problem solving skills.
Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks, & meet given deadlines.
A logical fault finding approach.
Demonstrate a track record in engineering and fault finding gained in a manufacturing/automotive environment.
Knowledge of welding equipment & techniques is essential.
An understanding of robotic equipment would be an advantage.
Experience of working with robotic equipment and automated machinery in high volume manufacturing environment
Attention to detail essential / Good verbal and written communication skills
Please call me on 01495 421926 for more info.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77751373