Field Service Engineer
We are looking for a competent electro-mechanical engineer who can work as a Field Service Engineer for a leading Print and Mobile computing business. Covering Leeds and the North East you will work remotely servicing customer’s mobile computing technology.
SALARY: £21,000-25,000 (includes double time for banks holidays and time and half for out of hours work)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Company Car, Pension, 4 weeks holiday, death in service, potential over time. Company discretionary end of year bonus.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Huddersfield, Bradford, Harrogate, Newcastle, York, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rochdale
JOB SPECIFICATION - Field Service Engineer
This remote working role will see you go out to customer’s sites and service their devices and equipment.
Additionally you will be responsible for:-
* Maintaining and testing Customer's equipment on site.
* Carrying out preventative maintenance and any repair necessary.
* Discussing the nature of fault with Customer's staff.
* Completing service call report whilst on site and secure customers signature.
* Installing new equipment and test on Customer's site.
* Instructing Customer's staff on equipment usage where necessary, demonstrating functions and answering queries.
REQUIREMENTS - Field Service Engineer
* This role is customer facing and requires someone with a strong electro-mechanical engineering skill set who can troubleshoot and solve problems quickly.
* You will have a friendly and approachable manner, someone who is easy to get on with, works hard and is happy to go above and beyond the call of duty.
* The role involves lots of travelling so you will have a full UK driver’s license. You will also be on call 1 week out of 3.
* Overtime is available but this varies depending on customer’s service agreements.
* Full training will be provided but an eagerness to learn and develop is always needed.
With over 30 years’ experience of offering a range of dedicated printer support and maintenance services to our customers' supply chains. Our tailored solutions range from break fix through to complete managed service as well as preventative solutions
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Printer engineer, Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Delivery
Please Note - Wallace Hind Selection have been selected as our exclusive retained partner so any direct applications from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to them.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Field Service Engineer, reference ZC11-73 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77761341